Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Does your DVD support SVCD or VCD ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    But I will have to make it in PAL for you Wolfie....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes... but I buy the blank DVDs in lots of 100 on sale, for about 20 cents each.

    Oh, and YOUR package is on its way...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by That Chet Guy:
    Yes... but I buy the blank DVDs in lots of 100 on sale, for about 20 cents each.

    Oh, and YOUR package is on its way...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I'll say it's almost the same here at least. It will be like 25 cents each. Now, the cheaper blank DVDs are about US$1.50 each...

    Thanks again

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have no clue.... [img]confused.gif[/img]

    I would assume it does, as it's part of my computer.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by Lord Peeker:
    I have no clue.... [img]confused.gif[/img]

    I would assume it does, as it's part of my computer.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you use the DVD from the computer Peter, it will read any format. I have a normal one plus the one from the PC. I bought an ATI Radeon AGP card that has S-Video output for my TV.

    Are you interested in some "The Man Show" episodes ? they are funny...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MM4 versus the volcano:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lord Peeker:
    I have no clue.... [img]confused.gif[/img]

    I would assume it does, as it's part of my computer.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you use the DVD from the computer Peter, it will read any format. I have a normal one plus the one from the PC. I bought an ATI Radeon AGP card that has S-Video output for my TV.

    Are you interested in some "The Man Show" episodes ? they are funny...
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">While Jimmy and Adam were the hosts.

    Those Stanhope and Rogan fucks ruined the show. It wasn't no coincidence the show got cancelled the same season they took over.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by Dajistano?:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MM4 versus the volcano:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lord Peeker:
    I have no clue.... [img]confused.gif[/img]

    I would assume it does, as it's part of my computer.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you use the DVD from the computer Peter, it will read any format. I have a normal one plus the one from the PC. I bought an ATI Radeon AGP card that has S-Video output for my TV.

    Are you interested in some "The Man Show" episodes ? they are funny...
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">While Jimmy and Adam were the hosts.

    Those Stanhope and Rogan fucks ruined the show. It wasn't no coincidence the show got cancelled the same season they took over.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are absolutly right....

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    In case I want to snd something to you guys....

    Blank DVD's are still expensive and I only have a DVD/CD drive....

  10. #10
    Inactive Member spfxwizard01's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2004
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •